View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 09:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeInNV View Post
Exactly. And he's a co-writer on Isn't It Midnight, and no one seemed to mind having that in the set. (But it's readily apparent that the band can do no right....including Lindsey is shameful but leaving him out is disrespectful.)
It's Christine's song--she can do whatever she wants with it. Personally, I was thrilled to hear it during BuckVie, but full disclosure, I don't think it sounded that great. That's neither here nor there at this point though. Like I said, it's her song ultimately, and she's part of the band. I will say though, and I believe an earlier poster mentioned it, stripping back the set list now to include the "standards" or well known songs is disappointing. While I am not thrilled about the LB situation, I was intrigued by the earlier set list. They don't come around my way til next year--my curiosity was starting to get the best of me--but the more obscure/less known/less "commercial" stuff they strip out--the less interested I am. At this rate, by the time the 2019 iteration of the tour rolls around, I fear OWTS part deux. And I don't need to pay these prices for that.