View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie

To tell you the truth, I believe Christine wore dingy granny knickers, but I find the whole strip searched thing hard to swallow. Why didn't that arrest make the papers like John and Julie's did (and FM was a lot less famous when John was charged)? Carol makes it sound like a pretty well-known incident, both within the FM circle and to the police. Sometimes celebrities are let go and we never hear about it, but if it got to the point where Christine was strip searched, she would have had to be arrested for that to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan 57 View Post
I agree. Maybe Lindsey's lawyers had already verified what happened at Christine's house by checking with Chris. Hence the incident is in the book. And that last violent episode sent CAH to the hospital. It would seem that medical information would be easy to verify.
Easy for Carol to verify. No one else would have access to her medical records. They're private and the right to privacy even remains after you die. You're right. They would make good verifying evidence, though. Usually when you go to the doctor, they make a note as to what you said happened as well as your physical condition. So, if she reported that her boyfriend did that to her, I guess that would be in the medical records. Most of the time she said she didn't tell anyone but Sara though.

Michele