View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

1. On with the Show - My absolute favorite. Isn't "life" the "show"?
2. In My World - This song has grown on me a lot since first listen.
3. Feel About You - Never thought this would become my favorite Christine track from the record. Love the quirky sound sans the somewhat trite lyrics.
4. Game of Pretend - Another surprise as to how much this song has grown on me over the last month. Outstanding Christine vocal and piano.
5. Lay Down for Free - I find myself coming back to this song quite a bit. Maybe it has something to do with the voices in my head?
6. Love is Here to Stay - Very nice Lindsey acoustic song. Get caught up in the picking and the words.
7. Too Far Gone - Good upbeat track to give the album some better dynamics. Comparable to World Turning, but in my opinion falls short on the majesty of the latter. Sometimes less is more.
8. Carnival Begin - At first listen, this song literally blew me away, but has lost a lot of its' initial impact. I'm finding it a little tiresome to listen to lately.
9. Red Sun - Along the same line as Carnival Begin. It's a nice song, but doesn't hold my attention. There's really nothing new to discover once you hear it the first time.
10. Sleeping Around the Corner - I suppose this one's last because it's probably Lindsey's quirkiest song. Never been a fan of that side of him.

All in all I think this a fantastic FM album. And I really do like all the tracks, especially when listening to it from start to finish.

Some of these opinions are subject to change.