View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Senior Ledgie

Hello, all.

I'm new here but not new to FM/SN/LB. Been a fan of all three since about 1997-1998.
Stevie is my favorite member of the Mac, but man Lindsey is a very close second. I love both their solo work as well, and feel that Bella Donna and Out of the Cradle are the two best albums Fleetwood Mac never made. Wonderful stuff. Bella Donna particularly; it's perfection.
Anyway, I've never seen FM or Lindsey live, but I did go see Stevie live back in 1998 on her Enchanted tour. It was wonderful, probably the best concert I ever experienced.

My favorite Fleetwood Mac album is a 3-way tie between Rumours, Tusk and Mirage. I'm leaning more towards Mirage, though. My favorite FM song is 'Gypsy' with 'Dreams' in second place.

My favorite Stevie Nicks solo album is absolutely Bella Donna. A distant second would be The Wild Heart. My favorite solo Stevie song would be 'Sleeping Angel'. Utterly beautiful.

My favorite Lindsey Buckingham solo album is of course Out of the Cradle, followed closely by Under The Skin. My favorite solo Lindsey song is either 'Soul Drifter' or 'Cast Away Dreams'.

Haven't heard too much of Christine's solo work, and don't own her three solo albums, though I hope to at some point. I may be a Buckingham Nicks junkie, but I do love Chris and I really miss her in FM.

Anyway, look forward to babbling on about everyone's favorite soap opera musical, Fleetwood Mac and its five fireflies.