View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 02:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientQueen View Post
Well, Mick told reporters that working with Christine on the arrangements of "Behind the Mask" made him realize that she "is more than just a pretty face". There is alot of such nonsense in older Mick interviews.

What part is confusing you? A song needs a good melody, a hook or meaningful lyrics to become memorable. Both Stevie and Christine have been reliable provider for that in their work with FM. Lindsey has again and again stated that his production "made" the songs, which is in itself a way to put down the talents of his co-workers in order to make his work inside the band more important.
I agree completely with what Mick said about Chris...

However, I DO think that Chris would also agree, at least to some extent, with Lindsey's statement(of course Stevie would never, even with a gun held to her head!). Chris has said that LB was the best guitarist that FM ever had. But I think she meant more than that...that she was speaking of everything that he brought to the table. That he did indeed, up their collective game.