View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive View Post
Personally I'm offended that Ryan Murphy could even just think that Lady Gaga could be a replacement of any sort for Jessica Lange, but if he revolutionize totally the show and gives equal amount of importance to every character it might work.
where did you read she was replacing her ? that's as ridiculous as saying Angela Bassett replaced Zachary Quinto and I don't see 28 yr old GAGA playing roles meant for 65 yr old Jessica Lange
it would be like 60 something Joan Crawford replacing her 25 year old daughter Christina on The Secret Storm[/QUOTE]
On the italian AHS fansite. Personally, I think that it's just a speculation and she will be one of those roles that are somewhat important but are secondary, like Chloe Sevigny, Patty Labelle/Lupone, Stevie and Adam Levine.
Anyway they say that Lady Gaga will be the protagonist of Hotel and so they keep on speculating that from now on the series will revolve around Lady Gaga and the characters that have the function of "glue" for the show will be hers like before were Jessica Lange's. I'm sure if you search "Lady Gaga protagonist of AHS" or "Lady Gaga replace Jessica Lange" you'll find a lot of conjecturing articles.

Last edited by SisterNightroad; 02-27-2015 at 02:25 PM..