View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 07:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
I love Say You Will. It's my second favourite album after Tusk. I find it to be a very creatively interesting album, that I never tire of hearing. Maybe it doesn't have the happiest vibe of FM albums, but that doesn't mean it isn't brilliant in it's own way.

Peacekeeper played on the radio on Sunday morning, it was great to hear it. It's a long time since I've hear anything from SYW on the radio over here.
That's a good point about not being a happy vibe. That was where Christine really would have made this album near perfection if you could take away 5 songs and add 5 of hers.
I think its probably one of the Macs more intricate albums musically. The music is so good. The songs are top notch even with lyrics. I know this album well because I used to jog with it every night. With headphones it really made me appreciate how good the music is. There has never been a more powerhouse music album from the Mac. There is some very good songs and arrangements. There was no pressure for a pop album so the cheezy stuff was left off. What was brought was some amazing songs.