View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 09:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
And people who have a different opinion from yours is responsible for the lack of participation in this forum and driving people away?

Yes all of you are!! Both Sides! All I want is to read about their music, about news, etc, but its no possible because all you seem to think that you have the right to bother everyone with your s*it! I use to come here everyday to read, I don't post much but now I come here maybe once a month.

You guys need to get over this or get help! Because its f**ing insane that your still doing this s*it over two brilliant musicians and singers that can't be with each other anymore. Its kind of like a divorce! And that the rest of the band choose to accept and made a decision who they preferred to be with. I understand that sucks, I believe all fans were unhappy by the decision but it happens in everyday life.

I'm going now, I've written as much more than I have an all the time I've been a member of this forum. I need to do decisions in MY LIFE that are not easy. Just like band had to, I still love them, including Lindsey and the new members but I don't love this forum the way I use to.

Bye
And all those races that are run
They cause patterns"

Last edited by saradorna; 05-25-2019 at 09:55 AM..