View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 06:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
(this is to everyone above, not just the post i quoted).

they did go into studio first. they had 6 months. the 4 FM members went into studio for 1-2 months out of that (regardless of their revisionist history when that work ended up not being called FM). they basically completely fleshed out the album they later called BuckVie (after adding some finishing touches in a couple of weeks at the end of 2016) at that time. and Stevie finished her whole 24kg album in that time too.

question is willingness, not the time. obviously they had enough time considering they released 2 complete separate albums recorded in that time!
The issue discussed was completing a full album with all members and promoting it on the road. Obviously the tour was booked and there was not the time to finish. They hit the road pretty fast after Christine's return. Yes several tracks were roughly recorded. We were discussing if the tour was not booked and they spend a full year in the studio together before going on tour to promote the album. Apples and oranges.