View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 09:19 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
What was so interesting to me was that at the PBS Soundstage taping, LB seemed to remember Tusk songs that I am unsure were ever played live a la Save Me a Place. What a thrill it was to see that gem.

Since Tusk is so close to his heart and his favorite cd I bet you're right and it's interesting that it was his idea for Stevie to add Beautiful Child to the SYW setlist.

I think Save Me A Place was played on a few or at least one of the Tusk tour dates, I think I have a bottleg of it. Or, I'm totally confusing it with some other song I'm sure someone else here knows for sure.

Even though they didn't add a lot of new songs from this cd, they did add some old gems that spiced up the setlist a little and most "radio rhiannon fans" didn't seem to know them anyway. EOTW, NGBA, WT, BC,...in addition to the new songs from SYW. To be honest, I didn't think we'd even get that much change up from the Dance.

Since the DVD and PBS special will have the entire setlist from the first 2 legs, I don't see them changing a lot, maybe we'll get a bone or two