View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 05:20 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
C'maaaan you NZ interviewers!

Same old boring questions.
I agree with you!! There is a common thread to every FM interview. Those asking the questions always want to rehash all the FM/Rumours drama. I'm assuming they do so to either introduce the band to a new audience or to remind those who are already aware of them of how they "became" Fleetwood Mac. The problem with this formula is that it ignores a huge group of people: the fans...the people who are most likely to be watching the interview in the first place...the people who already know everything about this background information. It is annoying to always spend at least the first half...literally...of any interview or documentary talking about the Rumours drama...yes, its interesting and I love it just as much as the next person...but at this point I want to hear them talk about what's currently happening...talk about the first leg of the Unleashed Tour...tell us behind the scenes stuff we don't know about...tell us about your plans for the upcoming part of the tour...frankly, I don't care what you talk about, as long as it is relevant to today Still loved Stevie in this though