Thread: Hot Topics
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 04:52 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
Yeah, and the fake Dossier payed for by Clinton is why he is even being investigated by Mueller. Don't get me started on conspiracies. Clinton lied over and over again, deleted emails..... Lorretta Lynch on the tarmack with Bill Clinton.... nothing ever happened to her. The justice system protected her over and over again. The Clinton Foundation... Uranium.... Comey got sooo much crap from his own people for letting her off the hook that it backfired.
That's actually false but its not me to try to prove anything to you. Google or do your own fact searching. The FBI investigation into the Trump campaign happened well before the Dossier. The Dossier was political research that stumbled upon Russian connections that was also reported to the FBI. However, the FBI already had an investigation going. On a side note, nothing in the Dossier has ever been proven to be false.
That is what Nunes wont tell you trying to fool everyone that the FBI investigation came only from the Dossier. That is wrong. As we learned from the Trump people who have pled guilty, the FBI investigation started with one guy's loose lips and bragging to other people.
Something that could help you in life is never trust just one news source. Do your own investigation. Never take something for granted that someone is spoon feeding you.