View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 07:24 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question

I agree, I don't mean to turn this thread into a JS Q&A but I wasn't here for the actual Q&A so thought I'd try my luck here

Hi Jeremy, we've had some discussions here about different stories on who played the piano on "Oh well part 2" (some understood it was you, others Christine, some feel it may have been Peter himself), from the B-side of the single. Do you recall playing on it? I'm working on the new Penguin discography & it'd be a great help to get clarification on this so we know which artists to link specifically to that performance of the song.

Also, when were "Who's knocking" & "Look down at my woman" recorded? They've only shown up on Immediate records compilations & there was speculation that these (along with "Mean old fireman" & "Allow me one more show") were among the tracks from the Levi Set demo you had sent to Mike Vernon. Can you recall if this is accurate or were they in fact recordings you made with FM (i.e. who is on the brushes on LD@MW)?

Thanks in advance.

John

P.S. I got my copy of the new album too & think it's great! I recommend it to all here too.