View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceLover View Post
We can definitely add "Go Insane" and "Tusk" to the list. I'm sure "Shut us Down" is in there too. This is all speculation of course. Wow, there are just so many songs I wish he didn't do.
i am sure about GI and SUD. i'm really hoping for no Tusk since with these ~10-mins solos there's not that much more space in a 90-min show.

i am unsure how i feel about this. on one hand i was really curious to hear very reworked songs and a completely different setlist. on the other hand i was worried that it will be too classical-music-concert-like and slowed down if he did that.

considering there were just a few people here who were really looking forward to a completely acustic set (like Peestie), i'm surpriesed how many people are now banging on him for doing GYOW and ISA the way he did it... especially Alicelover who was very loud about skipping this tour b/c it will not be rocking enough for him... hard to have it both ways. i have heard other people like you on FB saying that considering what they've heard about yesterday, they now decided to go see this tour after all.

anyway, since ISA and GYOW are a must-do songs for him, and i love the audience interaction they allow, i hope that rounds up all big FM hits that he did and that the rest is more acoustic and what we were expecting. audience there definitely seem to have enjoyed the show a lot so he must have done the right thing for many people even if maybe not for some of his most rabid fans that expected something completely different from the usual.

and i must say - i am so looking forward to hear BTLH (i hope that info is correct!?) and Come live - and am very happy that he added two original GOS/SYW songs to the setlist!