View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 12:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
SteveMacD is going to be there, too, along with you? And now Hawkeye is thinking about going? Ok, I'm in! Thanks for the invite!

Now my question is, what's the best way to buy my ticket? Should I just stick to my plan of buying a really good ticket from a scalper the day of the show, or is that too risky? The last concert I was at, I had 2 tickets, and in front of the venue I traded my 2 tickets in row 8 for 1 front row center ticket. Should I try the same thing here? Also, is it too late to get a copy of Lindsey's album with my ticket purchase? Thanks a lot for any advice, I really appreciate it.
great!

i'd look at venue site first, but i do think most of the great tix upfront are gone right now. if you buy from the venue or from TM you will get CD with the purchase. if you buy from scalpers you won't. i'd keep checking with the venue just in case there are some close to the show drops. if there aren't you always will have the scalper route as the last resort.

here's the venue site - you can hover over different sections to see whether there are tickets left in the particular section and then click on sections with tickets to see where they are - like i said, you never know with venues like this one there might be late drops -https://cantonpalacetheatre.ticketforce.com/ordertickets.asp?p=606

the beauty about buying directly from the venue is also that you avoid exorbitant TM fees.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"