Thread: San Jose 11/21
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 06:31 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gldstwmn View Post
It's about the ugliness of rooting for someone to fail. I'm not hoping that Lindsey fails. Quite the opposite in fact. And not everyone who posts here is a fan of every person in the band or the band overall. That has been made abundantly clear. I was probably one of the first to call out the sexism and misogyny and now I'm being called those very things which just underscores to me that people either have no idea what those things mean or have been so conditioned to ignore it they don't know what it is when it's standing right in front of them. People including the reviewer were thrilled about the non issue with Lanslide. Elle was thrilled to post a negative review. But none of you want to see Lindsey back in Fleetwood Mac either. There is no happy ending here for you. I never said who could or couldn't post somewhere, just that they were posting that review here for a specific reason. Are they going to post other show reviews here? Only if they're bad or if Kristen Buckingham wants them to.
Where do you get that the reviewer was thrilled about what happened during Landslide? He merely reported on it, which is fair, and said Stevie didn’t have a good night. Also fair - he’s a reviewer. Another review posted in this thread has a different, more positive take.