View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 02:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
i'm not really sure where you are getting that. Lindsey didn't write and titled this article, some journalist did.
Yeah, but you posted it here and a similar article in another thread and now you say that they are not accurate. Maybe you want to explain that, I'm not getting it. I DO know that you really like Lindsey and feel bad for him, and I respect you for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
if you read Rolling Stone interview with Lindsey, you would notice that both he and Kristen are very mindful to give a balanced picture, she even volunteering without any prompting how he was definitely way more "prickly" when they were first together in the 90s. and he is careful to say that he and everyone else in FM definitely always had a lot of issues, and that it just was what it was and they all lived with each other's problems.
I read it and I found the "prickly" comment rather honest and bold from Kristens part, the article WAS well balanced. And then? Sharing the e-mails and the general tone of the new articles are painting exactly the picture of an innocent victim that Lindsey, his PR and his lawyers are trying to paint right now. And the fans are lapping it up, even if we all know that Lindsey has never been anyone's victim.

That said, I hope that Lindsey wins the lawsuit (or makes a deal) and the band has to fork over quite some money, because he was part of the band that planned the tour and he deserves a part of the profit.