View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 04:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I also thought it was rather rude (but indicative of our times) that Paris was checking her text messages while getting the chance to sit with one of her "idols" . You can't leave your phone off for half an hour or so?

And then she sort of blows off talking anymore by saying she's promised her friend to go see his show and how excited she is to give him his gift, but she's gotta go now and get her hair/makeup done. No class, no grace, no manners. EVERYONE is all about themselves. As disgusted as I am with Stevie, you gotta admit she's earned her place as a star over decades.. Paris is only famous because she's the child of someone famous. Actress/model/musician? Really? Has she earned those titles? Or is she just dabbling and taking credit for them. And then she acts like she's too busy to spend more time talking. Please.

There's a whole obsession with the children of famous people and letting them jump to the front of the queue with no credentials whatsoever. President's kids getting hosting gigs on major national tv shows, they're all models now suddenly-- headlining major designer shows without ever working their way up. Even if your mother is Cindy Crawford or Christie Brinkley, they earned their spots, not you.

I thought she was horribly rude to Stevie. And Stevie is on the top of my poop list right now.

Last edited by bombaysaffires; 09-16-2018 at 04:47 PM..