View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
No. Just no.

And no EP songs except for the deluxe edition.
The Extended Play songs that should be included and re-done with Christine's vocals and keyboards, I think anyway, are It Takes Time and Miss Fantasy.

By the way, I was just listing all the titles of new unreleased songs we know about and some of Stevie's vault songs, that's all. I wasn't giving an opinion on what should be on the new album, I was speculating on what could possibly be included.

My Mother's Rings and Space Needle would be obvious choices for Stevie. All the song titles listed for Lindsey and Christine are likely to be included, as those are the eight songs Lindsey, Mick and John recorded in Stevie's key in 2012.

Christine's songs Too Far Gone, a danceable new tune according to a music journalist and How I Feel are two songs that were worked on in the 2014 studio recording sessions.

Stevie might appear ambivalent now, but once it clicks in her brain that the new Fleetwood Mac album is 75% complete and she only needs to dedicate three months work maximum to it, with a potential for high profits and also high critical acclaim...then I'm sure she'll come around to the idea of giving the band that gave her fame, its last swan song of an album.

Last edited by secret love; 12-28-2014 at 06:10 PM..