View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 06:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon View Post
I guess it all adds to that "voyeuristic" allure the band had during the RUMOURS days... and still seems to have (as they get the same questions about it over and over)... I for one don't care when they first started dating... I don't think its that relevant. They were a couple for certain. In the least, by the time they made Buckingham Nicks and moving into Fleetwood Mac. If Buckingham & Stevie had some "secret pact" agreeing on time frames that weren't true, that would indeed be bizarre.
It's not that I care so much - it's just why the obvious lie? I mean, how strange that they were adamant for 30 + years about not getting together until Fritz broke up and they moved to LA. Then, suddenly this year, Stevie is spilling the beans on them living together in '69 in a little house in Los Gatos, with the bed on the floor. There's a reason (and I don't think it had anything to do with the members of Fritz other than asking them to keep it on the downlow maybe) but I doubt we'll ever know what it is. The truth must have been perceived to ruin part of the "voyeuristic allure" that Rumours fueled, is my guess... "THANK YOU WARNER BROTHERS!" LOL.

Hmmm....maybe that's part of the "discreet" stuff Ms. Nicks alluded to...

Last edited by CADreaming; 09-09-2009 at 06:55 AM..