View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
“I will stand with my band
Stand with my band”
every time i think of those lyrics, it just makes me so sad for him. he loved this band so much. he was so proud of it. it was his band.

now it's hers.

now she gloats. her band is now complete.

instead of moving on after winning, she is still stuck on sticking it to him. he was just some bassist in Fritz, right? (apparently his singing in that band never happened! remember when Xavier or somebody said they got Stevie in as a singer but she didn't have the range to sing half of their songs so Lindsey had to sing them?). lucky for him Stevie got him outta Fritz to start Buckingham Nicks.

loved the huge cheers from the audience when Harry mentioned Lindsey Buckingham!

ah and the cleaning lady vs pothead story keeps getting more and more extreme. now it became - lucky for Lindsey, Richard & co, at least they were working on the music so she couldn't charge them for cleaning her own house. and she couldn't be bothered by actually working on music - you know, like talking about bars? how stupid and boring! when there are bars outside she could go to and hang out with people!

looks like Harry being there as an inroad to a whole another huge audience quickly backfired by the NSYNC reference.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"