View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netter75 View Post
Summary: Lindsey's firing has little to no impact on me at all, so I haven't given up on listening to their music and have not considered doing so.
great post. clean facts and explanations, respecting others' opinions, and making a complete sense - we all don't like the same music or the same things, and that's what makes the world go around!

i can tell you that if Stevie were fired i would probably write a very similar post to what you wrote here (well, probably a little less respectful! then again if that firing caused her to have a heart attack and never be able to sing again, it would be a very different story.) but yes, if she were fired i would be more than delighted not having to suffer through droning versions of Rhiannon, Sara, or Dreams anymore, or deal with chiffon-clad fans being enamored by the slow twirls. Buckingham McVie tour was fabulous, and having a few more FM songs added to their set plus Mick and John would be a-ok by me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
I like the way you explained, very clearly, your stand. And although I don’t feel the same way, I respect your position. ESP because it discusses facts and doesn’t touch on heresay, unsubstantiated rumours or ridiculous innuendos.
exactly. such nicely explained position.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"