View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
ETA: Why is there talking??? Why do people talk at concerts????? During a Lindsey Concert????? While it's being filmed???? As he plays a song you've NEVER heard before???????????
Ugh, I know! I feel the same way about people who get completely wasted at a concert too. I get the concerts are a fun, party type atmosphere (and I'm not opposed to getting one drink myself before the show) but nothing is worse than someone bumping you constantly, spilling their beer on you or constantly "woooooooing" in your ear. At one of the FM concerts I went to, there was a drunk couple right near the front (prob 5th row) and they were literally doing a do-si-do in the aisle right in front of Lindsey during "Big Love". The glare he was giving them could have melted ice! He was so annoyed and rightly so- he's trying to perform and everyone couldn't help but watch this awkward, drunk man try to throw his equally drunk wife over his shoulder. What's worse? They were not young- they were probably Lindsey's age. It just blows my mind- incredibly disrespectful to the artist and why spend so much money on such great tickets? Sit in the back if you want to get smashed and just hear live music in the background!