View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 04:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
But what do they need money for? John only has one kid. Surely, he will be leaving her millions already.

Christine has always had lavish, lovely homes, but she can already afford them. I know she wants to leave all of John Perfect's kids something, but she sold her music catalog and made a lot of money already. I can understand wanting more money, but I can't understand wanting it so much that there are no lines you won't cross to get it.

This made me think of what motivates them, along with money. I mean, how long realistically will Stevie be happy dancing in her beach apartment ?? Chris found out the hard way locked away in Kent.

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/geez...bbath-retired/

Former Black Sabbath bassist Geezer Butler said he “went nuts” with boredom after the band ended its career.

They played their final show in February 2017, after which he initially enjoyed the feeling of having no calls on his time – but that feeling didn’t last.

“After 18 months of retirement, I would have said yes to anything,” Butler told Billboard. “After Sabbath finished, I just wanted to take time off and wake up every day and think, ‘Oh, great, I’ve got nothing to do today.’ That was okay for a year. After I put on about 20 pounds and watched every TV show there was, I just went nuts.”

He said he’d spent “a couple months” not playing any music before he started considering the possibility of a solo album, but around that point came the invitation to join Deadland Ritual alongside ex Guns N’ Roses and Velvet Revolver drummer Matt Sorum, Billy Idol guitarist Steve Stevens and Apocalyptica vocalist Franky Perez.

“We sat down at my favorite vegan restaurant, Crossroads on Melrose Avenue, and talked about different music, and the kind of things I was thinking about,” he recalled. “And the end of it, they all say, 'We want you to join the band. Do you want to join?' And I says, 'Yeah.’”