View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 02:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
Dear moderator. If you are offended by a word I may have posted then please feel free to blank out the offending word. However, I do take exception to you completely gutting the entire gist of my post.

To clarify;

what an absolutely idiotic thread. Who on earth do you think has been writing/singing genius music in the name of Paul McCartney for the past 50 years? who on earth do you think the chap with the exceptional talent that looks exactly like Paul McCartney is?
With all the recent deaths of great musicians from that era its really irresponsible to post this.
Absolutely bl**dy ridiculous.
I'm sorry. I thought this was an appropriate title.
Anyway, they're saying that the real Paul died in a car crash in '66 and was replaced with a look alike. I didn't believe it at first but a lot of people are saying its true. Someone even told me I'm not a true Beatles fan because I didn't believe it. They keep calling me an idiot and a "sheep." They said if you listen to Revolution 9 backwards it says something about him dying. But then other people are saying it was actually a prediction of Paul Walker's death from a few years back, since he really did die in a car crash. That one REALLY creeped me out. What do you think? I'm really confused.