View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 04:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILDheart View Post
I don't doubt for one second that Lindsey misses her either. We've seen over the years how much of a blast Christine and Lindsey had jamming with eachother (very noticeable on the Mirage video) and I think they have a lot of mutual respect for eachother as musicians.

From what Stevie said, I didn't interpret that as Chris not being welcome back. I read it as "ok, Christine is going to come and do Don't Stop, and that's brilliant, but we've put all this hard work into this show for 48 dates so far and did all the promotion, preparation etc for it so it will only be for Don't Stop"..I mean, the tour sold out before any mention of Christine's name - that hype only started after her appearance in Maui. So if Chris wanted to come back, she's welcome to, but she'd have to work hard like the others did. Last night's show was like a fine tuned machine, it ran perfectly and was absolutely amazing - I can understand why Lindsey would not want to disturb that as they've fine tuned it to perfection.
Sharing a mic for World Turning with her maracas would not upset anything. Brett and Neale could just carry on as usual. She wouldn't play.
Christine, if you want to do this, just do it. You don't need his permission. Just walk out there. It's your place.

Of course, she doesn't want to. She's not that type. But I'm just stating what my feelings are.

No one cares what you think, Lindsey. Well, I do care on every other subject except this one.

Michele