View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Stew View Post
It's possible it's a recent development, but it's also very possible she's assured them all along that she will record with them. Like we've discussed before, even though they didn't come right out and say "yes, Stevie will be on this album," they also never used any "ifs" when discussing her working with them. Only that it was a question of "how" and "when." To me that always implied it was an inevitability.

Maybe the reason he's talking about it now, is that they've locked in a time-frame for her involvement.
I agree, it's probably the "when" that's finally been agreed upon. I think most of us assumed, considering they were confident enough to spend two months on new stuff knowing they would never release an album without Stevie (as wishful as some were that they would), that Stevie would participate eventually. But there were theories that she would go off and do her solo thing following this tour....or that she would need a break from the band as she always talks about....so I think the real issue was, well when will she participate so they can get this new album complete. Now we have a tentative time table for it which is great. Hopefully it pans out...that's a long time from now so you never know what could change in the meantime, but at least we know that's the plan.

Last edited by MikeVielhaber; 05-08-2014 at 01:38 PM..