View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
Dee. AKA Deezy. Yes, It doesn't take a rock scientist to figure that one out. Why? You're the only person who loves to see someone make a statement in our fandom so you can go through your archives and back it up with the plethora of files more than likely saved on your hard drive and let them know they've said that, are contridicting themselves, etc.

And no, when you see a comment that you don't agree with whether it be here or elsewhere, you don't ignore it. You aren't now and you haven't for the past year. You said you couldn't wait until this tour was over so you could stop having to patrol. Tours over. Guess what...most people other than a handful of us could care less whether or not Lindsey and Stevie are a couple whether it be on this board or somewhere else.

As for my lack of responsiveness to certain threads. Perhaps i've rarely jumped in a lot because I either find them that over the top, I simply don't care OR I have a life and choose not to piss it away 24/7 on making it my lifes mission to patrol a board that isn't my own. As far as my "OUT THERE" statements regarding the sale of his house go, If anything, my posts have always been thought out and handled in a matter that wasn't terribly offensive (or have you got a boatload of posts from the past year that say otherwise?) and were never "OUT THERE." Why even bring that up? You're backpeddling.

Oh, and PS - I have talked to Kelly but she can say and do what she wants just as everyone else can...and no one can change that...not even someone patrolling the boards unless it's the moderators. I don't mean to be rude but i've had quite enough. Feel free to e-mail me...it's not like you don't know the address.

:scurries off to find a cure for cancer:
This never ends. I am not Dee or Deezy. I don't have anything saved to my hardrive. The only posts I have ever saved or collected was when Jonathan Todd screwed Fleetwood Mac fans. When they were literally washing that board clean of what had been done I went back and saved whatever I could to show to the band members and management. So your suggestion that I have any post from BN or Kelly's here at the Ledge is wrong. There's a great search engine here and that's what I meant by referencing her posts.

I only suggested you talk to Kelly since she's the one who started this and since it seemed you were trying to put an end to BN's dirty laundry being posted here, I thought I'd make the suggestion. Like I said, most people, myself included, ignore her because they don't give a ****, so if she wants to keep lighting fires and stirring the pot here on the Ledge, have fun!

I don't need to partrol any boards and since you use your time for such noble purposes as curing cancer, you can re-read your speculative post about Lindsey's relationship with his wife and Stevie that you posted in that house selling thread and remember how you've been spending your time analyzing the tiniest details about their relationship (or lack of) based on concert reviews and fan gossip.

These are usually the types of threads I get bored and annoyed with when a few people argue about something and don't know when to end it. If you want to PM me you can but it would be nice to spare everyone else this deadbeat topic.