View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up My New Band Lineup

So I just thought I'd post this, because for me anyway, it is very exciting. Ever since the kind of blowup I had with other bandmates or whatever (their doing, not mine) I have found a female guitar player who would love to play for me. Sooooooo, to make a long story short, I believe I have a new band lineup, consisting of myself, the girl who sang Carrie (same girl), the new guitar/singer girl and then Jimmy the drummer. What is exciting is the new girl just played an accoustic gig at a coffee shop, so by having her in the band, it totally opens up the door for doing some gigs, which is something that I have never had the opportunity to do, so it is all exctiting.

We will potentialyl get together this weekend and start getting together at least once every week, with some times to go to the studio as well. So FINALLY, all of my songs will get the chance to see the light of day. FINALLY!!!!

Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you guys, and I'll let you know if anything happens. We may re-record the two songs that the old lineup did (Carrie, and Inspiration) which was my Stevie tribute song, and then add several new ones. We'll see what tomorrow brings!!!! Anyway, like I said, just thought I'd share.

Much Love,
Ethan