View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 01:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

hey cosar, let me get this straight, did you just delete the "don't turn FM fans against each other" thread????
YOU MUST BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!
this is NOT how things go around here!!!!
you did not erase your own opinions there, you erased everyone who posted their opinions! once others replied, this thread is no longer YOURS, can't you see it???
i find it shameless and disgraceful!
i do not give a rat's ass if it made you "too sad", i don't care about how much of a coward you are! deleting MY valid opinions doesn't make ME sad- it makes me PISSED!!!, VERY PISSED!!!
you just damaged MY right for free speech and no excuses could justify it. these methods DO NOT belong here, this is NOT mick's chat! this is NOT our way to deal with stuff!!!
if you can't handle the heat, you probably don't belong to this kitchen! you owe an appology to each and every person who's opinion you just silenced, and if that's how you think we address serious questions here than you are terribly wrong!!!!

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!