View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 11:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Sorry guys...I gotta come clean. I know I said I wasn't going there...but I did just go to Mick's board. I had to see if I could find out why Cosar's thread is gone, and also see who's saying Pip and Louise are lying about the JT email. Not many are jumping up to agree or disagree with the poster, so I feel nobody really believes it. Whether they say it or not, people know which party has a reason to lie. Louise has no reason to lie. As far as what happened to the thread started here about fans getting along...I didn't see anything about it there.

I also read the concerns threads, and this is the last thing I'm posting on the subject of fans getting along. Now that the original thread has disappeared, I wonder what's up with fans wanting to come here and start issues so they can complain and have them deleted later? I feel foolish now for saying this board doesn't censor people. Anybody know why it's gone?

After checking a few posts at Mick's I see fans ARE still trying to get answers there. The threads are going nowhere, but bravo to those guys for trying. I think there are some sincere people still there...why?...anyway, for whatever reason...some have made me think they may be right about one thing...complaining about the fan club may never result in any significant changes. It's a tough pill to swallow, but it's more likely than not. I don't mind saying they're probably right.

Guess what? One other thing is probably true as well. If any significant changes take place regarding the fan club, nobody there will ever thank the fans who kept the issue alive. Nobody will admit any of the "negativity had anything to do with it. Just like nobody said anything about the loud complaints bringing down the original price of the fan club. A lot of people told the complainers to keep quiet and be glad to pay whatever. I'm ok with it and even if nothing ever changes...I'm still going to speak out , maybe not as often, but whenever it's necessary.