View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 11:47 AM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
I’m beginning to wonder about your reading comprehension. You said that the “recording of BuckVie video seems to mightily contradict that unhappiness claim,” and I said that “YOU went from being relatively happy with Mick in November, 2017 to detesting him by February, 2018. A lot can happen in a year. Things change, perspectives change, sometimes very quickly.”

I was clearly referring to the year or so between the end of the LBCM sessions and Lindsey’s firing, and was using the two or so months between the end of the LBCM tour and Lindsey’s firing as an example of how quickly attitudes can change. And I never said Lindsey changed, just that things/perspectives can change.
Maybe before you start throwing stones at other members here, you take stock of the fact that you are the one comparing the complicated relationships among people who have known and worked with each other for decades, and a fan's opinion of a drummer she does not know personally? It's an absurd comparison and an even weaker argument. Worse still, it's just lazy.