View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 04:43 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfan View Post
I uploaded the extended version of Center Stage to YouTube and posted a link on Elle’s Real Savage Facebook page. I have original copies of both the PBS and the VH1 version. The VH1 version included the extended intro to Don’t Look Down, Tusk and an intro to NGBA (not on the PBS tape). I edited those items into the the extended cut version and re-sequenced some of the songs to match the actual concert setlist. I have never sold digital versions of either the PBS or VH1 tapes.

The Coach House concerts were recorded on December 10 & 11, 1992 (one of those shows included the only known live version of Wrong).

The Center Stage concert was filmed in Chicago on December 18, 1992.
thanks again so much for this - the link i shared above is the link you posted in our FB group.

and thanks for clarifying what all is a part of your upload - very very cool!!

now i want to hear that live Wrong!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
Would love to see him play "The Chain" at his solo shows. Way better choice than, say, "Second Hand News."
nah. and it's not a choice between those 2 anyway. he didn't do either on his solo tour last fall, and we were still missing way too many other solo standouts. and he was doing 21 songs. he's got so many gems!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"