Thread: Tour dates??
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 07:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel75 View Post
I so hope you are right and MC said this for certain as this is the first time I think I've smiled when thinking about the band in a very loooong time
Problem is MF alluded in his interview last week on NZ radio.... That they WOULD be recording a sa new band, so who knows
It is clear that the current Finn family tour in the UK has been incredibly special and rewarding to Neil, I expect he'll want to get back to performing with his real family sooner rather than later...
i think that's the interview! if you read very carefully, MC says he would love for current FM to record together. or that he's hoping they might.... something like that. but nowhere does he say that they actually will or have any concrete plans. it's very similar to MF, LB and CM all talking about them wanting to and then recording together tons of times between 2009 and 2017. remember LB used to say it on stage every time at 2009 tour? that next they will go into studio and record. the tour ended and SN said by-bye! the fact that all these people want it is meaningless unless SN wants it. so Mike saying he'd love to..... and then following it up with something like "if we still talk to each other when the tour ends" i found very telling. maybe i'm just an optimist - or burned too many times between 2009 and 2016 that now i know better.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"