View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 06:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
And this is what still kills me about the situation. All these machinations going on behind the scenes for an extended period of time, and then when Chris finally finds out she just ducks her head down and toes the line. I want to shake her by the shoulders and scream, "Don't you see there's a reason they didn't tell you? That they went behind your back? They don't trust you! Are these people you really want to work with?"

I think it's very possible John knew something was happening, even if he was not privy to the specifics. Otherwise, he would have just stated that he, like Christine, had no idea.

From what I've seen on Lindsey's Instagram stories (I guess they're technically just screenshots from Twitter), he's open to working with Chris again and I'm glad about that. But on a personal level, part of me still doesn't understand why he'd trust her enough to want to. It's the same part of me that doesn't understand why Chris is still on this ridiculous tour, seeing as how her band mates don't trust her either.

This is why I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Lindsey let out that piece of information on his lawsuit about John's illness and how they wanted to replace him during the last tour.

Same about Christine. Even though I'd love for them to work together again, I still can't shake that distrust feeling I have about her.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.