View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 10:57 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwindedDreams View Post
Sir, that's not all I wrote about Rick. I praised him and said BTM should get a rerelease. I think Rick deserves more appreciation; he should've been hired for 2018.

Nothing can happen to John because he's the namesake of the band so not even worth bringing him up. Christine too...the 70s Halloween picture of her

I don't think there's hypocrisy in what Stevie did. I think it had to do with the pandemic, realizing she hasn't much time left to do albums so why not make bank. Also, I think she wanted seed money for her Rhiannon project.

I'm not offended, it's not all I wrote about Rick. Also, Mick didn't work with him from 2016 until 2020 because of his politics, Rick said that in his Peter Green death reaction interview.
Then WHY bring politics into it at all??? I find it to be an attempt to be divisive, and color people's opinions of members with whom you don't agree.

POLITICS DON'T BELONG HERE.