View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
She did mention her reaction when she found out. From what I remember, she wasn't horribly upset. More like silent or not surprised. Damn I wish I could remember.

Michele?
She may have commented on it more than once. But at one point she said, "My secretary called me up and said 'Dennis has drowned' and I said, 'Ooh God, is he alright?' Shock, I suppose.'"

Quote:
Well we'd split up before all that but yes, obviously, I've had to ask myself the same question. Why do people stay with people? Cuz they love them, I guess. And I loved him for a while. He was very charismatic, great looking, very charming, very cute, if you can call a guy with a beard and voice like Satan'cute. He used to draw people into his life, strangers off planes and off the streets, and they'd become his best friends. I think I mothered him, to be honest. He used to go off and I wouldn't see him for days, and days, and then he'd come back and I'd mother him and get him all nice and sober and then he'd go off and go crazy again. It's one of those things. Opposites attract.

Last edited by michelej1; 06-05-2014 at 11:33 PM..