View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseGarden View Post
Hanna,#1: if I had to do it all over again, as I was right under Lindsey's foot I would bring a key or sharp ring and defended myself against the aggressor.
#2:I have cried myself to sleep since this dream passed me by. I was too much of a lady to cause a scene and the chance will never come again to make eye contact with Lindsey.
#3:My dream was crushed from Mohegan Sun Security allowing this woman to come from nowhere after 6 songs to slam my delicate state.
#4:I missed the Edge Walk last year because only younger people were allowed up to touch Stevie's hand
Just 4 points I'd like to make if you don't mind, considering you have made these complaints in three different threads.

#1:A knife might be more useful, or maybe a sewing needle in her thigh. You could have pretended she was a voodoo doll.

#2:Making eye contact with Lindsey?? What would you accomplish from this? A private date with the guitarist on top of an amplifier maybe?

#3:Since the bulldozer arrived after 6 songs, why couldn't you make eye contact with Lindz in all that time you had?

and last but not least #4:I was at Mohegan last year and got to touch Stevie's hand during the Edge walk. Security did not card me as I approached the stage and I am no spring chicken; I was 46!

Last edited by vivfox; 06-24-2009 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: t