View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyfee View Post
I agree with this. Regardless of whether you like Stevie or not, she and Lindsey’s relationship offstage has seemed entirely antagonistic since SYW at least. She is sensitive and does not take kindly to mocking from Lindsey. What I do not understand is why the rest of the band would go along with this and move forward so quickly without Lindsey if it was an impulsive spur of the moment decision as described here. I’ve been waiting for Lindsey’s side of the story and I hope that Fleetwood Mac gives some explanation for their actions as well.

My takeaways from the lawsuit:

1. Why is Christine in a fragile state? That jumped out to me.

2. Does it read to anyone else like Lindsey actually still wants to tour with them??
Stevie does not take kindly to Lindsey being married to another woman and having children with her. Period.

I think Lindsey doesn't want the legacy to end this way, like he claimed in his mail. They could never tour again. Not without him taking care of every move in front of Stevie.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.