Thread: Twin Peaks 2016
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 01:18 AM
Addicted Ledgie

That article on Sheryl Lee got an update, one directly from her stating that things are not as bad as they seem (ed) and that she was doing much better. IMHO-the author seemed deeply concerned and saddened by her issues, and I thought it to be heartfelt. Anyway, she is doing well, and supposedly has already been asked by Lynch to return!!!

I forgot I have the whole trade card set. Along the way I lost the box. There were singles issued packs and then a full set in a box. Damnit

I am INSANELY jealous of you wondergirl that you got to meet Mark Frost & get a book signed. I am tooootally nutty for the List of 7. I am also reading the second installment of a young adult series he's written in the past couple years. I love his stories, and was dismayed that he went from LO7/T6M to stories on espionage & golf (BRING) lol. I believe in an author writing what he loves the most, but damn....until this YA series, I was so bored with his releases. Get the spooky & strange back dude! lol

I kept a few WIP issues. Some were dupes, and one I had signed by Chris Isaak...it was the CI special issue. Someone related to Stevie AND TP?! Be still my beating heart. lol

Just before moving to Oregon, I made a pilgrimage to Canada that took me thru Washington. Ofcourse I made a detour to the diner & lodge where the opening sequence was filmed. They still have TP festivals there every year, but they are EXPENSIVE! I hope they revive a bit w/ the new shows-and come down in cost a little. I'd like to attend one. Maybe a bunch of us Ledgies could make a Stevie/TP road trip. lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting