View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 11:35 PM
Senior Ledgie

I don't know if another album with all five is realistic. If it is done, I think it would be very phony and nothing like the original greatness. This band keeps using marriage and divorce analogies which seem soap opera dramatic but in their case probably apply. Expecting them to go back to that setup is probably like asking a long divorced couple to get hitched again. Something is irretrievably broken and nothing they can do about it.

And at this point in their lives, may also be a risk. We're seeing artists not taking care of themselves, self medicating with new painkillers, while still doing big shows and long tours just dropping left right and centre.

I just wish them all health and happiness whatever they're doing. That's the important thing.

They've got in a rut which isn't much fun. I go to very few concerts as it's a long way to travel, a lot of planning. I went to last tour only because Christine was back. But I don't want to see bands just rotating set list.

At first when I heard about this I thought wtf? and it's obvious something has gone down between various members. But depending on new set list, I may be intrigued enough to check it out. And see some of the traditional pre Buckingham/Nicks work shine. (I say that as a huge Rumours fan too!)