View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Default *sings*what I (don't) like about you..."

Well, you can all gang up on me and talk smack, but I love every damn thing he's ever done. I have this crazy, twisted mind that finds the good in every song he's done.

He's the ONLY artist that I feel that way about. I can find fault with other singers/songwriters/guitarists/groups (etc.), but with Lindsey, he's really captured my heart (in more ways than one obviously. LOL).

Even on Mirage, which is STILL a terrific album despite all the smack talked about it, IMO, I love his songs, even Empire State, which has the coolest plink plink sound and his voice is really unusual too.

Totally off topic: One of the coolest things that I heard at all the concerts I went to on this tour was his voice, the way he breaks his voice. Seteca knows exactly what I'm talking about. It's the way a country artist sings, if they are PURE COUNTRY. It's like a yodel, but not a full on yodel.

So, if I were to dig deep and say what I don't like about Lindsey's music, I'd say that I don't like that he only has THREE solo albums out.

What a cop-out, eh? I'm so friggin enamoured by this man, and after seeing him in concert 6 times and getting to strum his guitar, getting pointed to, eye contact and smiles from him, my admiration is even MORE intense now. No, he's not the Messiah, he's just my favorite artist in the world.