View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 05:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Underrated:
Hold Me: A fantastic song, but noone, not even the Macs themselves seem to appreciate it like it should be.

Bermuda Triangle: (and many other songs Bob Welch did with FM), the Live version from the Bermuda Triangle Bootleg is fantastic, a musical treasure imho. Same is true for Hypnotized.

Sugar Daddy: I will never get the amount of dislike this song gets, it's just a good old blues song, fun and light, builds a bridge from the old days to the Rumours five and is totally catchy. What's not to love about it?

Save Me: A real smasher, does not get the credit it deserves. While mourning the abcense of LB, people did not really listen to that little masterpiece.

Illume: Fantastic, one of the best songs Stevie wrote in the last 15 years.

Overrated:
Mystified - I'm still mystified how FM overrated it enough to put it on TiTN in the first place. The worst FM song ever to my ears. Christines voice is terrible, the sugar coated, dated 80's production kills the already weak composition- there is no redeeming quality of any kind in this song.

Sisters of the Moon: a lesser GDW, especially the single versions production was quite tacky in an overly dramatic way. I do love it live.

Last edited by AncientQueen; 01-21-2016 at 06:05 PM..