View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
Considering the MAC is waiting to release an album later in the year this would be a good time to release Buckingham Nicks on cd. They could release it with the demo of Without You. I really doubt we see a Buckingham Nicks tour ever so this is a good time to release the cd. Stevie can add that to the intro to the song on the current tour.Makes sense! I really should have been he PR guy for this band.
i love that at the beginning of april 2013 we were discussing a possibility of the mac album release, possibly some time in 2013..... the same album we are still discussing now and has been in the meantime pushed to 2015, 2016, 2017... who knows?

meanwhile many bands, even old ones, are releasing one album every year, or if not every 2 years.

and we as FM fans think that's ok and we should be grateful and nobody should complain (it's called negativity here these days ). because that's how mac always operated. yeah they did. even their first 3 albums were not released 3 years in a row, but every 2 years, but that's still acceptable. after Tusk, their output has been dismal. yet we (majority of the people here) see that as a reason for celebration and not complaining. we say they all were always able to successfully juggle solo and mac careers.

#justsayin

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"