Thread: Twin Peaks 2016
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 03:00 PM

The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks, Novel by Mark Frost Due Fall 2015
mark-frost
They’re filled with secrets!

In another surprise move by one half of the show’s creators, Mark Frost announced today that he has been working on a Twin Peaks novel called The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks that reveals “what happened to the people of that iconic fictional town since we last saw them 25 years ago.” The book also offers “a deeper glimpse into the central mystery that was only touched on by the original series.”

“This has long been a dream project of mine that will bring a whole other aspect of the world of Twin Peaks to life, for old fans and new. I couldn’t be more thrilled.”
—Mark Frost

The book, published by Flatiron Books, will go on sale late 2015 before the new Twin Peaks episodes on Showtime in 2016. The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks has also been picked up worldwide: in the United Kingdom (Pan Macmillan), Finland (Otava), Italy (Mondadori), Brazil (Companhia das Letras) and Germany (Kiepenheuer & Witsch). UPDATE: More foreign editions are expected.

Keep an eye on Welcome to Twin Peaks for more details about The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks by Mark Frost, fall 2015.

This will be the fourth official tie-in book after The Secret Diary Of Laura Palmer (1990) by Jennifer Lynch (Amazon), The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes (1991) by Scott Frost (Amazon) and Twin Peaks: An Access Guide to the Town (1991) by David Lynch, Mark Frost and Richard Saul Wurman (Amazon). Also check out Mark Frost’s previous books over at Amazon.

From the press release:

The Secret Lives of Twin Peaks

Visit http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/t...#ixzz3InACxNmn