View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliD View Post
ZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzzz!

Gimme XTC's Oranges & Lemons ANY day! Even Buckingham's own Out Of The Cradle. Tusk is Lindsey's "yank job"...took Stevie & Christine's good material and just wanked on top of it all.

I STILL STAND ON MY PREMISE THAT BOTH BUCKINGHAM AND NICKS SHOULD'VE GONE SOLO AFTER THE TUSK TOUR and stopped holding Fleetwood Mac hostage to the insane!!
chili (and all who are getting upset in this thread).. do you know that writing in uppercase means you are screaming? I don't know why we get that mad for a discussion about albums. I do think Tusk is far from perfect. I just like the album, I like more Rumours, I don't think the arguments (about Tusk) I have read in this thread are valid, cause.. with all respect, they just came from fans, as I am (so I don't need to convince anybody Rumours is better, cause is just better for me)... but all of that doesn't make scream or say "zzzz".. come on is just music, we are not arguing about our mothers, religion, politics, etc. to get that upset.

If GreenMagic thinks Tusk is a perfect album and shackin'up thinks Tusk the best album ever recorded by anyone, good for them.. and good for shackin'up cause he has the privilege of have listened all the albums in the whole wide world .. Then you see my point is that I can take all those arguments so seriously. They just come from fans. As I am, a fan. So I'm not trying to belittle or underrate those reasons, nor trying to offend anybody, but also I can't overrate those. They are just opinions, not evidences or proof.

Last edited by Villavic; 08-10-2012 at 10:26 AM..