View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 07:21 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdm6789 View Post
Set list was exactly what you would expect. The performances were all very good. Stevie, Christine, and Lindsey all did great, except they did not seem very happy or enthusiastic to be there. Stevie's mic like fell and almost hit her in the face between Rhiannon and Everywhere so she joked about that. The crowd went nuts for most of the songs. Surprisingly there was no 15 minute long story before Gypsy. Lindsey did the slow whisper Never Going Back Again and the annoying solo Big Love. I'm really glad they did Sara, that was my highlight.
Just what I was afraid of. They weren't happy to be there or they weren't happy to be around each other?

I'm not surprised there was no 15 minute long story before Gypsy, especially if they fit 20 songs in 2 hours. Did it ended at 10 pm instead of 11 pm like on Saturday?

Bummed they didn't do Silver Springs and World Turning.

But glad they at least did Sara.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.