View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I'd love to know what Lindsey remembers and what he doesn't. Like I'd love to ask him about a song that's not from Rumours that he hasn't thought about in decades and see what he actually remembers about it. I think he has a pretty good memory of his and Stevie's Tusk songs, but the White album, BN . . . and what about his coffee plant songs? Certainly, he must have some demos from back in those days. Instrumentals. We just have never had them leaked.
he definitely remembers GOS bootleg stuff - remember his response to a question about Deep Dense - here http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=50347

btw, before the show started in GB we put on the stage in front of his mic a request for Deep Dense (Della put in that last push for WATL for me, so i had to repay her with a request she wanted ). he was visibly distracted reading it while trying to play BTLH (he was probably thinking "a bootleg? haven't i done enough for these people?"), and to say that he was not happy about yet another off-the-wall request would be an understatement.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"