Thread: So...now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storms123 View Post
They knew how to push each others buttons back in 1976, and 1981, and 1985, '97, '01, '03,'13 and they are still doing it today. Whether it's critiquing lyrics or making passive aggressive comments about a "beautiful wife and children" Its what they do, dysfunctional as it may seem. If it's true that Stevie's "camp" sent a spy to the Mike Levin event, Lindsey's comments and rebuttal to the Stevie comment would likely tick her off, because he was so dismissive of her. None of us know truly if she was the "driving force" behind him not being in the bad, but she's clearly okay with it. All of these things make up the drama that has followed these 2 for over 40 years. They thrive on it.
ITA. But personally I never thought this would happen and I doubt he did either. If she was the main force behind it then I would've thought that to be beneath her and if she wasn't but she let it happen, even that is shocking. She went ballistic when he jumped ship in the 80s and that was much closer to the worst days of their history.
Which is why I fully believe that she hasn't been in a normal headspace since Tom's passing and that really affected a lot of this.