View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 03:48 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
It truly is sickening. You know, Time and BTM were a different era for the band. They were YOUNG, and exploration with new members was still possible.

But the legacy that they Rumours 5 has created, is set in stone now. Especially since they're all getting near the jumping off point in life. IT'S A GOD DAMNED SHAME that that old witch got her way, and RUINED the f*cking band legacy that I've followed my whole life.

I hope her jumping off point comes first!
also, the leaving then was voluntary, not forced, and with that you can shrug and like /dislike whatever happens from then on. I ignore post '87 Mac outside the Dance. ..and I love BuckVie.
This was ungrateful to Lindsey for his importance in the band and so contradicts their own statements it really has affected how I look at them! It is upsetting to me! yes...I know, larger issues in life etc. but I've followed that band and respected previous decisions but not this one! I could even accept them firing Danny Kirwan but that was due to his personal issues and unprofessional behavior.